About the Console
What is the console for?
- Make changes to student accounts and settings.
If you purchase a Teacher Login or 10 Student Logins then you qualify for Group Administration. You may then also:
- View the progress of your students.
- Create new groups and assign students to these.
- Invite other teachers to become Group Administrators.
- Invite other teachers to use your Teacher Logins.
What Information does the console display?
- Which students have been logging in and how often.
- Which activities they have completed.
- How many times they have tried each activity.
- When the logins expire.
- Who is using your Teacher Logins.
Which details can I change?
- The player name.
- The optional email address they use to log in.
- The student’s password.
- Whether optional sounds are played.
- The language used in the application.
- Whether all sections of the course are open or whether each activity must be completed.
- Which clef is used for the activities.
Click the ‘Go to Login’ button alongside a student in your group to open up the options.