Getting started quickly with a Free Login
1. Click the link below (or Sign In) to open the application.
2. Select ‘Get a Free Login’ as shown.
3. Select either a Student or Teacher Login. Students get access to the first 2 sections free of charge. Teachers get access to the whole site for 1 hour.
4. Enter your email address and password. Students may create a username instead of entering an email address.
5. Select your preferred language for the activities.
IMPORTANT: Students using a username rather than an email address must note down their login details before exiting the application (see below). Sorry, but we cannot retrieve lost Free Logins without an email address.
Keeping your free Student Login for later use
11 activities is quite a lot to complete in one go. If you think you’ll want to return later, make a note of your login details
You will be shown the Login details when you set up your login. Click the ‘Show Password’ button to display your password. Click the ‘User Settings’ button at any time to find your username and password.
Joining a group
You can join a group with a Free Login so that your teacher can follow your progress and help you with the options. You will need the special Group ID given to you by your teacher. (Teachers – visit this page for instructions on setting up a group of free logins).
To join a group, open the User Setting window then enter the Group ID you have been given.