Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use the protected sections of our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site.
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may record your IP address and browser type.
Storing your personal data
We will take all reasonable necessary steps in protecting your privacy including secure connections and data stores. However, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our sites. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
Uses made of the information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We do not voluntarily pass data to third parties with the exception of Google Analytics (used by over half of the top 10000 websites to monitor webpage performance) .
Disclosure of your information
Third Party Websites
Our site may contain links to and from other websites. If you visit any of these sites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Access to Information
You may at any time exercise the right to access any information we hold about you.