Terms and Conditions
Use of The Mighty Maestro is conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions noted below and elsewhere on the website. We reserve the right to revise, amend and update the terms and conditions at any time.
Content of the Website
- All text, materials, graphics, logos and other information on the website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You must not reproduce, modify, republish, download, upload, post or redistribute the content of this site in any way without our written consent.
Access to the Website
- You may view the website using a web browser.
- Any users found to be intentionally misusing the website will have their access revoked.
- Users must protect their usernames and passwords from unauthorised use.
- You must not use the website for any purpose which is prohibited laws that apply to you or violates our rights in any way.
- We do not accept responsibility for any damage to your own computer system or data arising from your use of the website.
- All credit card transactions are completely the responsibility of PayPal and yourself. Credit card details are not passed on from PayPal to ORB Education.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- We do not offer warranty regarding the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information on this website, nor do we undertake to keep the website updated.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of your reliance on the accuracy of information contained in this website. The content is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind.
- You must indemnify us against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from any breach by you of the General Conditions, your reliance on any information obtained through the website or your access to the website.
We may terminate access to this website at any time without notice. The General Conditions will nevertheless survive any such termination.
We do not accept any liability for any failure to comply with the General Conditions where the failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If we waive any rights available to us under these General Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any of the General Conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will nevertheless continue in full force.